Last updated: December 20, 2022
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
This platform is owned and maintained by Pinntag Limited (“we” or “us”).
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit.
2. What Information do we collect?
Visitation to the website
When visiting the website we may capture data types in a variety of ways. For a detailed list, please see “Examples of Information Collected”.
When subscribed to one of our services, our users will have access to the pinntag.com platform and associated systems, in this instance we may process additional data items. Please refer to our “Terms and Conditions” for further details.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to pinntag.com Platform Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of our pinntag.com Platform Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our Services.
- Additional Information: Like many other websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers when your browser or device accessing pinntag.com Services. We do this by using cookies (see section 7 below).
We never process Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Sensitive Personal Information (SPI) of children (data subjects deemed under the age of thirteen (13) years old). If you think that such data is being processed by Pinntag Limited or suspect that an underage user is engaged in our platforms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will investigate further.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in several ways, for example:
- to enable us to deliver a focused product delivery;
- to provide you with the information, products and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us;
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services.
- to personalise repeat visits to our website.
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 5 below); and
- to manage customer service queries.
4. Who do we share your information with?
To provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services);
- Google Authentication API
5. Your rights as a Data Subject
According to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2018, visitors and users of web sites and web platforms have extended rights to how their personally identifiable information (PII) is used, including capturing, processing and retained. Those rights include:
- The right to be informed: Our online users have the right to be informed of what data we obtain and process about them. You can request this information here
- The right to rectification: A user has the right to request updates and changes to their data if they do not have the ability to do so themselves. If further changes or updates are needed, the user may request support from email@example.com
- The right to be forgotten (data deletion): In some circumstances, users may also close or remove their active account from our platform. In this instance, all personal information will be removed from our processing, except for data that is required for regulatory or audit purposes. This generally does not include Personal Information or Personal Sensitive Information.
- The right to data portability: Users may request for an extract of their data in a machine-readable format. This can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to withdraw consent to certain data use: Users can update their cookie settings here
- The right to raise a complaint to the Data Privacy Authorities: If you have not received a satisfactory response from our Data Management Teams, you may raise a complaint with the respective data privacy authority in your territory. You can find more information on this here
6. Where can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties. We may do this by email or social networks, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us to allow third parties to contact you by email.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences in your profile, update your cookie settings to disable marketing cookies or send an email to email@example.com
7. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a process of record retention in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet our legal commitments. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Pinntag Limited (“Pinntag App”) are called “first party cookies”).
Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., like advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and when it visits certain other websites.
What Cookies does Pinntag Ltd use?
9. How can you access and update your information?
As discussed in Section 5 You have the right to request a copy of the information that we retain and process about you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. All information you provide to Pinntag Ltd during registration and your use of the platform, is also accessible by you and you can update this data at any time by logging into the platform and navigating to the “Account Settings” menu.
10. Does the policy apply to linked websites?
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Pinntag Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
13. Appendix: Examples of Information Collected
You provide information to us when you do the following:
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device.
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or an event entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or other files to Pinntag Platform Services.
- participate in Discussion Boards or other community features.
As a result of these business activities, you may provide us with such information as:
- Identifying information such as your name and phone numbers.
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- content of reviews and emails to us;
- personal description and photograph in your profile;
- images and media collected or stored in connection with Pinntag Platform Services.
- Your contacts or address book details. (for use with validating active membership to the platform)